1 Hour Lord of the Rings Tour
Our shorter 1 hour tour is perfect if you only have a short time to make the most of this stunning location in Middle-earth. Even with only 1 hour, with only a short drive there and back, you spend most of your time actually on our film site. To maximise your time on location, we have chosen a great stop to give you the best overview of the area.
- Get behind the locked gates and stand in the footsteps of the actors surrounded by the stunning scenery of Middle-earth!
- Use Official LOTR replica swords and wear a limited edition Gondorian helmet
- Experience the physical effort that actors and extras had to put in
- Learn embarrassing moments for actors
- Turning Twizel into Middle Earth
- Experience the speed of the charge into battle as we drive down the LOTR constructed film road
- How directors identify a good movie location
- Understand the basics of some of the film making techniques used
- Stunts and Special Effects
Your guide will use your camera from our secret photo spot to get fantastic photo or video of you so you can directly compare your experience with scenes in the movie. This great value tour will give you an insight into making a motion picture. If you want to know more, join our Lord of the Rings 2 hour tour for more in depth information.
- Adults: $59
- Children 6 to 14 years: $33
- Infants 5 and under: Free
- Other times may be available, please Contact LOTR Tours for more information
Check Availability or Book
All prices are in New Zealand dollars and include G.S.T
Prices valid until 31st March 2013 (prices may be subject to change without notice)